Our mission is to enable those living with dementia, their loved ones, and care partners to thrive! We can only accomplish this by locking arms with partners, like you.
Individuals Working In Healthcare
Those who provide indirect or direct care for individuals with dementia and are seeking to further their knowledge for personal growth, professional credit, or verified recognition of specialization(s).
Perfect Solutions For:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Executive Directors
- Activities Professionals
- Social Workers
- And More!
Organizations providing care to those living with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia and who want to distinguish themselves as passionate and specialized leaders in their industry.
Perfect Solutions For:
- Memory Care
- Rehab Therapy Agencies
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living
- Geriatric Behavioral Health
- Senior Centers
- Home Care (Medical and Private Duty) & Hospice
Organizations who educate healthcare workers and want to lead the way by creating a dementia capable workforce and society.
Organizations who provide their services to those who are caring for individuals with dementia, and who want to distinguish themselves as a passionate partner who is dementia specialized. Lead the way in your industry by assuring you have the dementia capable knowledge and skills to help your clients have success in memory care.
Quality Of Instructors
“ Our instructor/consultant always makes the classes interactive and keeps us engaged. We love working with Dementia Care Specialists.”
RCFE Administrator, Director of Residential Services at Town and Country Senior Living Community
Best In Class Instructors
Our Senior Consultants/Implementation Specialists/Global Professional Instructors are experienced subject matter experts, skilled instructors, and facilitators.
As examples our training and consulting team is:
- Highly proficient in all four Domains of The Danielson Framework for Teaching, which was developed to identify the aspects of a teacher's responsibilities to promote improved student learning in: Planning and preparation, Classroom environment, Instruction and Professional responsibilities.
- Skilled at learner engagement, using the instructional techniques provided in the training, as well as adapting to the learners needs in real-time.
- Confident utilizing a variety of training approaches, activities, and debriefing techniques to help deepen the learners understanding and appreciation of the content and approach.
- Experienced working with all levels of healthcare staff such as executives, nurses, occupational therapists, activities, social workers, and nursing aides. This experience comes from working as an employee in a healthcare setting as well as their role with DCS as a consultant and trainer.
Our Partners are Leading the Way in Creating a Dementia Capable Society
It has never been more essential to create a Dementia Capable Society—a community in which everyone from all walks of life has the skills to help people with dementia feel valued, secure, and loved. These leaders have earned one or more of our specialized credentials or recognitions. We thank them for their partnership and applaud their commitment to making the world a better place for those living with dementia and their loved ones!
Best In Class Support
In addition to our extensive customer care team at CPI, you receive the personal touch of having access to our Dementia Care Specialists account managers. This is a vital role to support our partners. This team is there to answer your questions, provide guidance, and to help you to meet your goals. If you have any questions, our account managers will either know the answer or direct you to the person who can best support you. We are here for you.
We Are Always By Your Side!
“The (DCS at CPI) Account Manager not only made the contracting process go extremely smooth, but she also remains in touch with our site to ensure that our learning needs continue to be met.”
RN, MS, PMH-CNS Psychiatric & MH-Clinical Nurse Specialist at the Community Living Center at San Francisco VA Medical Center